[TriLUG] OT: Job Opportunity - Windows/Web Developer

Jeff Schornick jeff at schornick.org
Thu Jan 12 10:41:31 EST 2012

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 09:14, Roy Vestal <rvestal at trilug.org> wrote:
>  You should reread my original post. I know the guy personally.

I get that.  Yet I don't know you, and you don't know me, so I don't
find your personal relationship compelling.  I'm clearly in the
minority here.

I should come out and admit that I honestly have no problem with the
(mostly, but not quite!) random job postings to the list.  I can
filter mail with the best of them.  I simply need to have my debate on
the Internet every so often, and found the arguments supporting this
posting weak and unconvincing.

But now I'm over quota for non-technical posts, so it's back to Linux
and OSS for me...

  - Jeff

P.S.  I won't be the least surprised when someone on the list actually
takes that job, and I'll look even more the fool than usual.