[TriLUG] Sat 21st Jan. TriLUG Wireless Router install and hack day

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Thu Jan 12 11:41:54 EST 2012

I'm working on scoring some public IP space that we can tunnel to. If I
do it right, all the little OpenWRT boxes will just see a standard
public IP address from DHCP. This would make for a more accurate
simulation of what people will see once they get home.

Anyone want to get really creative and set up a PPPoE server to simulate
older DSL connections? :)