[TriLUG] OT: Job Opportunity - Linux/Moodle Administrator

Rock Roskam Rock.Roskam at sas.com
Fri Jan 13 16:23:25 EST 2012

The area I work in has a job which needs someone with a varied background including Linux and open source. The position will be a mixture of support and system administration but we need a person with a good background in LAMP and Moodle. The position also requires a variety of experience managing and supporting other OS's and Web applications (meaning windows).

You can view the full job description below.

https://sas.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=12001075

Rock