[TriLUG] Linux and open source publications/media recommendations

Barry Peddycord bwpeddyc at ncsu.edu
Sun Jan 15 12:15:35 EST 2012

OMG Ubuntu is one of my personal favorites as well
(http://omgubuntu.co.uk). They are more Ubuntu-centric, but they keep up
with a lot with programs as they arrive in the software center, making
it a great place to watch programs as they get ported to Linux.

Not all strictly open-source, though. ;)

Regards,
Barry