[TriLUG] book for kids on open source philosophy?

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 12:40:28 EST 2012

Slight OT, but my son (12yrs old) has started playing and programming in the Roblox (http://www.roblox.com) environment - a lego-style game played in a web browser.  What is really cool is the players have the ability to create their own game the Roblox object-oriented "scripting"  software.  He played for a while until he learned he could tweak some of the environment settings.  From there, he really dived in and started making his own games.

Very cool for a 12yr old guy!

Thanks,

Ron Kelley
rkelleyrtp at gmail.com