[TriLUG] new SSL certs

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Thu Jan 19 17:57:33 EST 2012

It's that time of year again, time for us to regenerate our
SSL certificates.

Unfortunately, the expiration happened right as I was getting
back from vacation, and so I missed it until I got a Thunderbird
error this morning.

So I have regenerated the SSL certificates that are used on pilot
for mail (postfix and dovecot).  If your email client complained
about an expired or changed certificate, that's why.

You may see another change later this week as I get our new
certificates signed by StartCom (StartSSL.com).

Sorry about the disruption.

--
# ɹǝʇɹoԀ uɐl∀