[TriLUG] off-list Re: WebOs Developers

Jym Williams Zavada trilugj at jrwz.net
Mon Jan 23 11:43:02 EST 2012

Hey John,

As one of last year's Steering Committee members, I can assure you that the
Steering Committee will be more than happy to put you on the schedule and
provide any advice or feedback you may need in order to successfully give a
presentation about this.  We are *always* looking for new presenters and
presentations for the meetings, and the farther ahead we can book them, the
better.

And that goes for everyone in the membership. If you've something you'd like
to do for a presentation, send an e-mail to the Steering Committee:
steering at trilug.org.

-Jym Williams Zavada