[TriLUG] CSS question

Justis Peters justis.peters at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 18:35:15 EST 2012

On 01/24/2012 06:26 PM, Brian McCullough wrote:
> Also understood.  I have been beating my head on this and other layout and display issues in this code for several days, with other interruptions, and was feeling that I should see if other eyes could offer suggestions.
It sounds like your code has many moving parts. That's one of the
reasons that I'm recommending that you isolate each piece until you
figure out the root cause. Based on my cursory knowledge, I suspect the
DHTML portions of the javascript. It's possible that the show/hide stuff
is modifying the markup in ways that you don't expect.

Another useful tool in debugging is Firebug for Firefox or one of the
developer consoles in Chrome or Safari.

Kind regards,
Justis