[TriLUG] book for kids on open source philosophy?

Len Boyle Len.Boyle at sas.com
Wed Jan 25 19:57:26 EST 2012

Joseph

Notice this.

The Cygwin DLL and utilities are Copyright (c) 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Red Hat, Inc. Other packages have other copyrights.
 UNIX(r) is a registered trademark of the Open Group in the United States and other countries.

The Cygwin guy  gave a talk at ncsa a few years ago. He worked for Red Hat.