[TriLUG] WebAssign is sponsoring the February 9th Meeting - Trusted Network Connect (TNC)

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Mon Jan 30 13:35:05 EST 2012

I am pleased to announce that the meeting on February 9th will be
sponsored by WebAssign.  They also have several positions to fill and
looking for suitable candidates from our peer group.

***

WebAssign is the market-leading independent online homework and
assessment system, available commercially since 1998.  Based on the
Centennial Campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh,
WebAssign serves over 600,000 student users each academic term,
providing a customized user experience tailored to measure their
academic performance at the class level.  Adopted at more than 1500
academic institutions worldwide, WebAssign is widely known for its
user-friendly faculty interface; innovative interaction design;
patent-pending grading engine; and partnerships with diverse content
providers in the fields of math and science.