[TriLUG] JOB(S): SysAdmin/QA, Build Mgmt/Bash Scripting, Java Engineers

Shane O. shaneodonnell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 17:18:59 EST 2012

All -

My company is growing, including some significant expansion of the
Engineering function.  There are several roles open and several others
likely coming open soon.  The descriptions will be posted this evening (or
they are SUPPOSED to be, anyway...), so by tonight, you can get more detail
here:  http://bluestripe.com/careers

(or you can email me for more information...)

If you are looking or know someone who is, please pass this along.

Note:  if you've sent a resume before, please send it again.

Please feel free to send the resume directly to me or to
careers at bluestripe.com.  If you send it to me, I'll make sure that the
hiring manager gets it.

Ciao,

Shane O.