[TriLUG] looking for inexpensive web hosting for a non-profit

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sat Feb 11 05:25:47 EST 2012

I use DreamHost.com

Regards,

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
2 Davis Drive, PO Box 13169
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
919-838-1672 x100
www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Support Mon-Fri 9 AM-5 PM by appointment: contact support at neuse.net
After Hours/Emergency: call 24/7/365

-----Original Message-----
From: trilug-bounces at trilug.org [mailto:trilug-bounces at trilug.org] On
Behalf Of Greg Brown
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 11:29 PM
To: Triangle Linux Users Group General Discussion
Subject: [TriLUG] looking for inexpensive web hosting for a non-profit

A friend has asked me to locate an inexpensive web hosting company for a
non-profit.  I wanted to ask Trilug because I know some of you work for
local hosting companies and I'd like to keep the business local if I
could.
 The traffic requirements are VERY minimal is everything.  The current
webpage has no database back-end or interactive pages, in fact
everything is static HTML from what I can tell.  I think the page could
live on an existing Apache server with minimal impact.

The current webpage is:

http://www.thebikerschurchoxfordnc.com

Greg