[TriLUG] Speaker Announcement for Ignite Raleigh

Rob Rousseau ki4bke at nc.rr.com
Sat Feb 11 09:40:44 EST 2012

All,
   I do apologize, I should have put the customary [OT] in front of my
subject line.  I thought that the Trilug community would be interested
in hearing new and exciting ideas as offered by the Ignite event.
Topics such as "Playing Nice In the Sandbox: The Triangle, Silicon
Valley, Bombay and Beijing" or "Fuzzy quantum pop"
appear to have a technical or scientific bent.  The presenters are
typically very professional & entertaining and in this high-tech area
of RDU, are very much "plugged-in" to the tech-world.   The A-hole one
is apparently designed to get the shock effect & attention as it
appeared that it has.
  I should have added the additional information line such as the wiki
article about Ignite (in general):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignite_%28event%29
  Thank you for your understanding.
-Rob