[TriLUG] Cheap Computers for sale?

John Riselvato jdriselvato at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:56:02 EST 2012

Hey Lug,
The only computer I have just had a graphics card failure. It was a laptop
from 2001, and it was only a matter of time.
Fortunately, I have computers at work and at school to be able to send out
emails.
I am wondering if anyone has a cheap laptop they are willing to part with.
I can only spend about 50$ on a laptop unfortunately and It would have to
be after March 1st before I could buy it.
It doesn't matter what OS is on it, I plan on just over installing
Crunchbang linux.
I am currently looking on craiglist as well for one, but I figured I put
myself out there on the LUG as well.
Thanks for any help,
John Riselvato

--
"Its the Othello of programming languages: a minute to learn, a lifetime to
master" - mwn3d (RosettaCode irc)