[TriLUG] March 10 Hack Day is getting closer

Roadrunner mamiano at nc.rr.com
Fri Mar 2 08:31:18 EST 2012

Simple solutions have the advantage that one can vary them more rapidly, giving attackers more uncertainty.

Ever consider Recaptcha ? With that, only one of two words is the pass phrase. The other is actually a scanned word from some library book being digitized, where your response is input to a crowd sourced conversion.

Sent from my iPad