[TriLUG] March 10 - Hack Day on OpenWRT

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Thu Mar 8 11:52:39 EST 2012

This Saturday, March 10, is the next TriLUG Hack Day.  This time we
are being hosted by Splat Space in downtown Durham.

If you haven't been to Splat Space before, there is parking out the
back.  Be prepared to call a phone number posted on the door so that
one of us can let you in.  Lenore Ramm has volunteered to be our Splat
Space host for the day. http://splatspace.org/

Agenda:

10am Introduction and Setup
11am OpenWRT Install Demo
12pm Show and Tell
1pm Lunch (pizza or cafe upstairs)
2pm OpenWRT build system walkthrough

Note: I just bought a TP-Link TL-WR1043ND using my TriLUG member
discount at Intrex Computers in Raleigh.  I will be un-wrapping this
puppy on Saturday for the demo.

Bill