[TriLUG] did someone want a dead disk?

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Wed Mar 14 21:27:11 EDT 2012

My kids love taking them apart and getting at the magnets. But it isn't worth
the drive for just one :(

If anyone has a box of dead drives, I'll be happy to take them off your hands!

On 3/14/2012 8:25 PM, Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
> I think someone just wanted to pull a disk apart. I have a 2TByte WD with lots of errors.
>
> Joe

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services