[TriLUG] OT: Questions about AT&T U-verse

David Both dboth at millennium-technology.com
Thu Mar 15 16:11:49 EDT 2012

Does anyone have any recent experience with AT&T U-verse?

I am thinking of dropping my TWC TC Cable and TW Business Class Internet and
going with ATT which has a better price and higher Internet speeds while
providing static IP addresses for a modest fee. TW only does static IPs with
Business Class. And my cable TV cost is outrageous even with the so-called
"retention" which is a lot less benefit when you only have the TV and not the
full 3-way package.

I am looking for information on QOS, advertised speed vs actual, overall
satisfaction, and any service issues and satisfaction with ATT response to problems.

Any help would be appreciated.

David P. Both, RHCE
Millennium Technology Consulting LLC
919-389-8678

dboth at millennium-technology.com

www.millennium-technology.com
www.databook.bz - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both