[TriLUG] OT: Questions about AT&T U-verse

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Thu Mar 15 21:26:36 EDT 2012

On Mar 15, 2012, at 9:20 PM, Magnus wrote:

> So I'm not encouraged yet that I'm talking to someone that is above the circular BS there, but we'll see.

So he says he has no record of all of the other techs that have been out to the house, and how the last one recommended rolling a truck to investigate a problem in the box at the curb.

I find it hard to believe that a company the size of Time-Warner doesn't keep such records, but OK.

I can only stay home so many times to let them do the same thing over & over again without forward progress before I just call AT&T back and accept their much slower but much more reliable solution. I think I'm going to give AT&T a call tomorrow.