[TriLUG] OT: warehouse job 6mo, $10/hr

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Mon Mar 19 11:20:49 EDT 2012

Just in case. You can contact me or contact Tina directly.

Hi Joe,

I am looking for a resource in Durham for about a 6 month
project. The site is receiving equipment and the tech need
to add an asset label to each. The only need to know how to
open a box and tell the difference between a piece of
computer equipment no real technical skills required.

They are only looking at only paying $10 an hr.

Thank you,

Tina Mckee
Director of Operations
ComTech Services Inc.