[TriLUG] April Meeting and Hack Day for IPv6

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Tue Mar 27 11:32:29 EDT 2012

Trilug's April theme is "IPv6" and we are getting ready for "World
IPv6 Day" on June 6th.

That's right, after our next meeting you get more than a months lead
time to implement IPv6 at home or at work before the *Big Switch On*
day.  To help you meet this goal, we are running an IPv6 Hack Day on
the Saturday following our Thursday meeting.  So bring your network
enabled gadgets to the Hack Day and see if they will work in our IPv6
test environment.

Thursday April 12 Meeting - Preparing for World IPv6 Day
  http://trilug.org/2012-04-12/world-ipv6-day

Saturday April 14 Hack Day: IPv6
  http://trilug.org/2012-03-14/hackday

Bill