[TriLUG] Caktus' Django Fundamentals Bootcamp

Nicole Foster nfoster at caktusgroup.com
Tue Apr 10 10:30:39 EDT 2012

Hello!

I'm excited to announce that on June 9th and 10th, Caktus Group
<http://www.caktusgroup.com>will
be hosting our first Django bootcamp. It will be a two day intensive
bootcamp session where you'll learn the basics of developing a web
application using Django through constructing a crossword drill application
that has been created by the Caktus stfaff. The bootcamp will go over the
architecture of Django and also different third party applications that
will allow you to enhance your finished application. For more information
regarding our bootcamp, you can check out the schedule of the day's event
here<http://www.caktusgroup.com/events/details/django-fundamentals-bootcamp/>
.

For the two day class, the early bird rate is $400.00-lunch, snacks and a
lot of coffee will be provided. You can register for the bootcamp at:
http://djangobootcamp.eventbrite.com/

Thanks!

Nicole Foster