[TriLUG] Drupal Developer/Administrator needed for a contract position in Durham NC. 12-01100

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Fri Apr 13 12:14:59 EDT 2012

Hey,
A friend of mine sent me this job description, which might interest
some of you.  It also looks very similar to this one on Craigslist:
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/sof/2931003958.html

Email me directly if you want the recruiters contact details.  I'm not
sure if they want their email address plastered on the ml archives.

4-6 month project!!

Job Description:

SGA is seeking a Drupal Developer/Administrator for a large medical
center in Durham, NC.

Required Skills:

Mid-level front-end Drupal development experience (minimal).
Understand Drupal 6 and 7 Core, API, hooks, CTools, Rules, and modules.
2+ years’ experience using HTML/XHTML, CSS, XML, PHP, JavaScript,
JQuery, and AJAX.  Working knowledge of MySQL would be helpful.
Thorough understanding and experience with the Drupal API and writing
Drupal PHP modules.
Deep understanding of Drupal template system with the ability to write
PHP-based template that override functions for menus, pages, panels,
feeds, views etc.
Integrate RSS and social media components.
Quick learner of open-source applications and aptitude for application
administration.
Preferred: Strong experience writing W3C valid XHTML/CSS code in a
cross browser environment.
Preferred: experience working in Higher Education environment.
Experience with WordPress and using social-media APIs (Google, Yahoo,
Flickr, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) are a plus.

 Job Duties:

Configure Drupal—CSS, DIV tags, forms, menus, blocks, taxonomies,
fields, and views.
Resolve all RSS feed issues related to News and Events including
integration and aggregation.
Install, configure, and customize modules as needed.
Integrate WordPress Blogs into Drupal website and setup moderation capability.
Test, troubleshoot, and debug technical and display issues.
Administer and configure in-house open source applications.
Perform additional tasks as requested.