[TriLUG] REMINDER: KeySigning party during Hack Day

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Fri Apr 13 12:26:02 EDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Sarat Sreepathi <sarat at trilug.org> wrote:
> Please generate your PGP keys before the meeting, and print out your
> key fingerprint. For ease of verification, it would be great if
> interested folks email the following details to me so I can collect it
> in a master list.

Hey Sarat,
Thanks for the reminder !

You might also want to give us a quick demo of what a gpg key is, how
to generate one, and how you would use it in your day to day
activities.  We can build this into a larger presentation for a future
TriLUG meeting if there is interest.  We should also talk to Igor
about how to sign ssh host keys...

See you there,
Bill