[TriLUG] Hardware problem

James Jones jc.jones at tuftux.com
Wed Apr 18 13:56:15 EDT 2012

In the hardware troubleshooting agenda, check the capacitors on the
motherboard, some may be "gassing", "leaking", or getting ready to
completely go boom...

Good Luck.

I once had a pc that worked fine until motherboard starting pulling
extra current, then it would either stall or shutdown. Capacitors were
beginning to bulge.

jcj

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 1:45 PM, G.Wolfe Woodbury <redwolfe at gmail.com> wrote:
>>I think virtualbox seems feasible for me. Most of the literature on the net
>> is about migrating windows to virtualbox, has anyone >tried migrating a
>> legacy linux to virtualbox? Can you share your experience! Thanks
> I was able to get a "RedHat Linux 3" to run in a virtualbox guest without
> trouble.
>
> --
> This message was sent to: jc jones <jc.jones at tuftux.com>

Jc Jones