[TriLUG] Debian 5 ISO?

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Fri Apr 20 01:02:09 EDT 2012

Folks,

I have a bit of a strange request, but I am looking for a Debian 5 CD
or, more likely, ISO image.

I have a netinstall image, and am running into problems when it tries to
access the repositories.  Even though it appears to be configured for
Lenny ( 5 ), it seems to be receiving Squeeze ( 6 ) responses from the
repositories.

I am hoping that somebody has an old Debian 5 Full CD or even better DVD
ISO image for i386 that I could have or borrow.

Ultimately, I am after a PostgreSQL 8.3 DEB package, because I have an
8.3 database that I need to dump and reload into 8.4.  Squeeze does not
provide 8.3 in any way.

Help, please?

Thanks,
Brian