[TriLUG] free hardware

jason tower jtower at cerient.net
Tue Apr 24 18:37:36 EDT 2012

most of this is gone but i still have a few things left for anyone who
wants it.  outlook 8 port kvm switch, several sparc stations (great for
openbsd firewalls), scsi cards and cables, random ethernet cards, pc133
and older memory including ecc reg, a couple of usr modems, etc.  no
minimum, take what you want, i'd rather it go to someone who needs it
instead of being junked.