[TriLUG] Job Opportunity

Charles Cimitile CCimitile at itmmi.com
Wed Apr 25 11:34:38 EDT 2012

Our client, one of the top US investment banks, offering securities underwriting and trading, mergers and acquisitions advice, research, private equity investment, and risk management products,is seeking a UNIX Systems Administrator

Location: Raleigh NC (RTP)
Position: Long Term Contract

Job Description:
The Unix/Linux administrator is responsible for front-line support and maintenance of the Unix and Linux systems globally. This role is accountable for the troubleshooting and resolution of all Unix and Linux support issues/requests. The primary focus of this role is incident and problem management.

. Knowledge of Unix (Solaris) and/or Linux (Red Hat & SLES) and other core system tools such as NIS, DNS and NFS. Required, 3 years.
. Knowledge of disk management tools such as Disk suite and Veritas Volume manager. Required, 3 years.
. Knowledge of clustering tools such as Veritas Cluster server. Required, years.
. Knowledge of SAN technology and its impact on the server environment. Required, years.
. Troubleshooting Skills. Required, 3 years.
. TCPIP. Required, 3 years.
. Shell Scripting. Required, 3 years.
. Distributed Systems Management. Required, 3+ years.
. Excellent written and oral communications skills

If interested in finding out more about this job opportunity please email me at ccimitile at itmmi.com with a copy of your updated resume and a contact number that you can be reached at.

Charles Cimitile
IT Recruiter
Mitchell Martin Inc.
Phone: 646-723-7342
Fax: 646-355-0229
ccimitile at itmmi.com

Configure a Job Agent and receive custom email alerts of Mitchell Martin jobs that align with your background.

Referral Program; earn bonuses by referring your colleagues. Learn More.

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any and all copies of this message.