[TriLUG] May 19 - TriLUG Annual Spring Installfest

Jack Hill jackhill at jackhill.us
Thu Apr 26 14:10:17 EDT 2012

Thanks for the feedback. I’m in the process of publicizing the event.
So far I have submitted it the _The Daily Tar Heel_ and criagslist
<http://raleigh.craigslist.org/eve/2980645953.html>. I’m working on
composing messages to other news outlets, but I noticed that the wiki
page for the event <http://trilug.org/2012-04-19/installfest> gives me
access denied. Can someone with more knowledge of the wiki take a look.
I believe that I created an account and logged in, but I still get that
message so I can’t fix it. It would be great if I could point people at
a public web page for the event.

Thanks,
Jack