[TriLUG] any Raspberry Pi owners out there?

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Apr 30 19:29:25 EDT 2012

I forwarded the explanation from Element14/Newark but it was too long.
The summary (my translation) "Sorry, mid-August is the current date, but
we hope to beat that. You folks outside the UK were screwed wrt to the
first manufacturing run from the start, but then it came out that the Pi
people thought they could ignore FCC testing requirements. They were
mistaken."

-Pete