[TriLUG] data center class x86 systems

Boggs, Ted tboggs at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Wed May 2 10:34:48 EDT 2012

We've run Sun, HP, Dell, IBM, and Fujitsu over the years for both blade and
rack servers.  We have found Fujitsu to be the the clear leader in
reliability, performance, and cost.  If I had to rate our experiences with
the others, I would put them in this order: IBM/HP (tie), Dell, Sun.

I hope this helps.

--
Ted Boggs
McClatchy Interactive