[TriLUG] data center class x86 systems

Boggs, Ted tboggs at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Wed May 2 13:08:30 EDT 2012

I never understood the cabling argument from Cisco.  Most of the other
major blade vendors started offering converged adapters before Cisco did.
 The management piece is very compelling though as long as your environment
isn't too big.  One size definitely fits most in their case.

FWIW: You can accomplish much the same thing with tools like cobbler, koan,
puppet, etc. if you are willing to put in a little effort up front.

--
Ted Boggs