[TriLUG] data center class x86 systems

Jackie Andrason Jackie.Andrason at quintiles.com
Wed May 2 17:30:48 EDT 2012

Yeah we actually also have an Exadata, but my company won't spend that kind of money any more.  Therefore, the best performance I can get cost-wise on an x86 server is what I am looking for.  The Sparc servers are no longer an option for me either, apparently.

Thanks to all who have sent me suggestions.