[TriLUG] SC nomination - Jeremy Davis

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Thu May 3 09:05:36 EDT 2012

I'd like to nominate Jeremy Davis to the steering committee.

You might recognize Jeremy as the guy behind the camera at some
of the last few meetings. From time to time, we get requests for
someone to record meetings, and Jeremy took the initiative to
experiment and see what would work for us.

Jeremy works for the NC National Guard, where he discovered that
he could replace some of their expensive internal newsletters with
simple open source tools like WordPress and RSS feeds. From there,
his curiosity led him to more and more open source resources.

He has a great attitude and a willingness to contribute. I think he'd
make a good addition to the steering committee.

--
# ɹǝʇɹoԀ uɐl∀