[TriLUG] Moving and Yard Sale

Roberto J Dohnert robertdohnert at mailshack.com
Wed May 9 11:20:33 EDT 2012

Hey guys, my father in law died about a year ago and we are having a
moving and yard sale.  The interesting thing is that he had a lot of Ham
Radio equipment and there will be some computer stuff available as
well.  So Saturday and Sunday we are showing the stuff so if you would
like to come take a look the address is 906 Runnymede Rd, Raleigh NC
Below are directions.

Directions from Capital Blvd Raleigh NC
1. Head southwest on Capital Blvd/North Blvd
toward Huntleigh Dr
4. Keep right at the fork and merge onto N
Carolina 50 S/US­70 E/Glenwood Ave
5. Turn right onto Edenburgh Rd
6. Continue straight onto Lake Boone Trail
7. Turn right to stay on Lake Boone Trail
8. Take the 3rd right onto Runnymede Rd
Destination will be on the right
906 Runnymede Rd
Raleigh, NC 27607

Directions from Lake Boone Trail
4500 Lake Boone Trail
Raleigh, NC 27607
1. Head east on Lake Boone Trail toward Blue
Ridge Rd
2. Turn left onto Buckingham Rd
3. Take the 1st left onto Runnymede Rd