[TriLUG] Website Marketing question

matt at noway2.thruhere.net matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Tue May 15 11:50:37 EDT 2012

On my phone, Blackberry 9700, there is an icon for Facebook that can't be
deleted.  Connecting to the device and looking for software applications
doesn't show anything to be removed either.

This makes me wonder if there is a defacto application installed that you
can't remove that can be exploited.  Another case of behind the scenes
subsidizing of the hardware cost via the OEM agrees to put certain
software on the machine whether you agree to it or not?