[TriLUG] any Raspberry Pi owners out there?

Dewey Hylton plug at hyltown.com
Thu May 31 01:50:30 EDT 2012

mine showed up yesterday. i had ordered two, but only one came.

my initial goal is to prove/disprove as a cheaper thin client solution for my customers. i'm currently pretty happy with my alix.3d solution, but we'll see. not much chance of my showing up at splat space, as i live on the other side of winston.