[TriLUG] Theory and Practice of Linux System Administration Class Scheduled

David Both dboth at millennium-technology.com
Sat Jun 2 08:22:25 EDT 2012

    Theory and Practice of Linux System Administration Class Scheduled
    <http://www.millennium-technology.com/?p=1344>

*Note date change!*

I have scheduled a new session of my Theory and Practice of Linux System
Administration <http://www.millennium-technology.com/?page_id=1046> class for
June 18 through 22, 2012. This class will be run at my class room in Raleigh, NC.

The cost is $2495 for this highly reviewed class. There is a $500 discount for
card-carrying members of TriLUG; you must present your membership card or ID
number to take advantage of this discount.

Please contact me <http://www.millennium-technology.com/?page_id=28> to sign up
now.

David P. Both, RHCE
Millennium Technology Consulting LLC
919-389-8678

dboth at millennium-technology.com

www.millennium-technology.com
www.databook.bz - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both