[TriLUG] OT: Transit of Venus (ToV)

Chris Short chris.short at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 18:44:05 EDT 2012

My weather forecasts all say partly cloudy which is good enough for
me. As far as South Carolina goes I think there really isn't much to
say other than lakes and coastal areas from my POV.

The Museum of Natural Sciences in downtown Raleigh and the Morehead
Planitarium in Chapel Hill both have free events going on tomorrow for
the Venus transit. I'll be attending the one in downtown Raleigh since
I have no astronomy equipment whatsoever that's suitable for this
event.

Anyone else have plans for tomorrow?

Thanks,
Chris Short