[TriLUG] Summer Hack Day with NCSULUG

Barry Peddycord III bwpeddyc at ncsu.edu
Thu Jun 7 14:35:11 EDT 2012

Hai lugz.

While most of you are probably off doing amazing things in the real
world this summer, some of us are still stuck at NC State for the time.
Since things get really boring on campus this time of year, we propose
to have a Summer LUG Hack Day for anyone who's around. No theme in mind,
just a chance to beat the heat and hang out with the cool nerds.

Right now, we want to have it in EB2 on Saturday June 30th, from 10:00 -
18:00. We've got two rooms in mind depending on how many people we
expect to show up, so if you think you may come (threshold >=75%
confidence), let us know so we can book the room according to the size
of our group.

This is generally geared towards our student and associate members, but
I'm crossposting this to the TriLUG mailing list just in case someone in
the area wants to come and drop by. You can let me know on- or off-list.

Thanks,
NCSULUG Secretary-Elect
Barry Peddycord