[TriLUG] don't understand salt

Igor Partola igor at igorpartola.com
Sat Jun 9 20:53:59 EDT 2012

Glad to help out. I am honestly not an expert. That email is pretty much
all I know on the subject. I am sure someone else can speak much more about
this and related topics such as how to find good hash functions, how to
tune the work factor, etc.

Not that I don't love doing talks like this, but people probably shouldn't
trust my advice on the subject of security.

Igor