[TriLUG] Living with Grub 2

Dewey Hylton plug at hyltown.com
Mon Jun 11 17:08:45 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

this isn't exactly what you're asking for, but i've been using it for
many years and don't hesitate to recommend it:

    http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/bootit-bare-metal.htm

there is a _lot_ to this product beyond boot management, but one of its
capabilities that i use the most is its ability to give you 200+ primary
partitions on a single disk, and associate any of them with any given
boot item.