[TriLUG] Good SSL Cert Providers

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Tue Jun 12 11:12:39 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Tarus Balog <tarus at opennms.org> wrote:
> I am looking for recommendations for SSL certificate providers. Of
> course I want good, fast and cheap.

Define good. Class 3? EV? Wildcard?

If you have a good business relationship with your registrar, you
could probably get a cert that meets your needs from them fairly
quickly. Otherwise you could do worse than branching out from here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Certificate_authorities

Last time I was involved with getting a cert it was via a certain
large domain registrar known for television advertisements. It was a
Class 2 and it took a few business days (2? 3?) to get set up with
them and get the cert. They were cheap.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal Palmer