[TriLUG] Approaches to Linux Patch Management

Igor Partola igor at igorpartola.com
Tue Jun 12 12:02:00 EDT 2012

Depending on how manual you want to get with it. I manage a repo of roughly
100 packages. This means it's as easy as copying files I need into the
repo's directory. Once you start talking about distro repos with many
thousands of packages, you may need a tool that does this for you and I am
not aware of one.

Igor