[TriLUG] JOB: half day job in Case City, VA (near South Hill)

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Wed Jun 13 09:27:19 EDT 2012

This is for today. A technician is sick. You need to be able
to connect and test already configured IP phones.

You should ask for travel and a rate to justify dropping
tools at short notice like this.

Call Tina at 800-957-6688. I've worked for Tina before and
she's fine.

If you take the job, can you tell me? Tina keeps asking for
people at short notice and I want to know if there's any
point in posting such jobs to TriLUG.

Joe