[TriLUG] Linux Hardware Solution

Reginald.Reed at emc.com Reginald.Reed at emc.com
Thu Jun 21 11:59:50 EDT 2012

I really like the HP Proliant N40L Microserver.  It's not fanless, but the footprint is perfect for my usage and I only paid $200 for it.  I've booted Linux on it and it's currently running an OpenSolaris variant in the form of NexentaStor (http://www.nexentastor.org/projects/1/wiki/CommunityEdition).

N40L details:
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/me/en/sm/WF25a/15351-15351-4237916-4237917-4237917-4248009.html?dnr=1

--Reggie