[TriLUG] GIG: Need a QA-savvy Linux SysAdmin for 2-4 weeks

Shane O. shaneodonnell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 14:01:16 EDT 2012

All -

I've got a project that will require 2-4 weeks of a consultant, building
out environments in SLES 10 & 11 and finally executing some tests in that
environment.

It will require solid Linux systems administration skills in a virtual
environment and software installation/configuration experience.  Hands-on
experience installing/configuring WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, and/or Oracle DB
are strong pluses.  Knowledge of Application Performance Management tools
are also a solid plus.

If this is you, please drop me an email and I'll get it to the hiring
manager.  If it's not you but you know someone like this looking for a
short-term consulting gig, please pass this along.

Thanks -

Shane O.