[TriLUG] Trilug looking for a room for August workshop (correction)

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Tue Jul 3 08:22:57 EDT 2012

Emails sent after 11pm really should be saved in the Draft folder and
proofread them again in the morning....

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 11:40 PM, Bill Farrow <bill at arrowsreach.com> wrote:
> Trilug is looking for room for Saturday 14th July where we can hold
> the CACert class/workshop.  Ideally a classroom style room with desks,
> chair, internet, and hopefully a projector.

Oops, wrong month.  CACert will be presenting at the August Thursday
Night meeting (August 9th), and we need a class room for the Saturday
following the presentation (August 11th).  Ideally we would have the
room from 10am - 5pm.

Bill