[TriLUG] OT: looking for mifi (or similar) for the weekend

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Wed Jul 4 07:37:35 EDT 2012

I volunteered to do the wifi and webcams for the Eno River
Festival

http://enoriver.org/Festival/

this year. The Festival was going to provide dsl
connectivity for me, but I got e-mail at 2am this morning
saying that it hadn't been connected yet and I shouldn't
come.

Does anyone have a mifi or similar linux compatible internet
connectivity, I can use for the weekend? I'm happy to pay
for the use of your device and leave a deposit for its safe
return.

I've been running the webcams at home as a test

http://www.austintek.com/webcams/enorfest/

I shut it all down yesterday, so there's not a lot to see
there anymore. All my gear is sitting in the car ready to
go.

Thanks Joe