[TriLUG] MintBox

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 10:36:42 EDT 2012

>From the Mintbox link:

"*The mintBox features a total of 8 USB ports and Bluetooth connectivity"
*
Here’s an exhaustive list of its extremely rich I/O:

   - Dual-head display HDMI + DisplayPort
   - Digital 7.1 S/PDIF and analog 2.0 audio, both input and output
   - Gigabit Ethernet
   - WiFi 802.11 b/g/n + BT combo with dual antennas
   - 2 USB3 ports + 2 USB2 ports
   - 2 eSATA ports
   - Bay for 2.5” SATA HDD
   - 2 mini-PCIe sockets / 1 mSATA